Growing skincare manufactuer located in Hayward is looking for an and hands on Accounts Payable clerk to fill a temp to hire immediate opening!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
· Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items.
· Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
· Prepare and process check runs
· Audit and process credit card bills.
· Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
· 1099 maintenance
· Response to all vendor inquiries
· Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
· Assist in month end closing
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Maintain Petty Cash account
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned
· Minimum of three (3) years Account Payable experience required
· Knowledge of general accounting principles
· College degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Must demonstrate professional appearance and friendly demeanor
· Must have strong work ethics
· Must be well organized and a self-starter
· Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
· Excellent English oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Quick Books preferred
· Microsoft Word and Excel and 10 key-touch required.
· Possess strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
PAY RATE: $25\Hour plus medical benefits (after 60 days) & Paid Sick Leave (after 90 days)
CALL TO ACTION: E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & call or text 925-831-8551 after emailing your resume