1st Shift Production Lead in Shepherdsville.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please call the office to set up an interview. 502.398.5352
The Lead associate assists supervisors and managers in the day to day operations of production areas.
• Responsible for recording and tracking associate productivity and production rates based on established standards.
• Must be able to read and decipher standard reporting, including but not limited to production orders, work instructions, pick tickets and shipping and receiving documents.
• Must be able to analyze open work order data and prioritize production runs based on requested completion dates.
• Technological Skills Required: Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, email, RF guns, and other devices used in the operation of a warehouse or production environment.
• Must convey a positive attitude and professional demeanor in interactions with all levels of the organization. Must possess exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
• Production Lead will be responsible for insuring that company established requirements related to the items below are adhered to within their assigned area:
o Training of new and existing associates
o Management of supplies
o Monitoring and management of employee productivity
o Regular communication with Operations Supervisor regarding issues and job status updates
o Quality of product and employee output
o Must insure that all safety regulations are followed
o Timely and accurate processing of daily paperwork
o Administering company policies/rules
o Must create a sense of unity and promote teamwork within their area
o Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area
• This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities, but serves as a mentor for production associates
DEPARTMENTS RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Standing and walking for most of your shift, 8 hours
• Ability to lift fifty pounds
Shift: 6am-2:30pm M-F
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-Time