SkillsetGroup is seeking experienced CNC Machinist to work in the Corona, CA area. This position will select, position, and secure buffing wheels, sanding belts, de-burring tools as needed. This will be a 2nd shift position. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- 2nd shift/ Monday-Friday
- Pay Range: $24 - $30
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and verifies sequence of operations. Seeks instruction when needed
- Selects, positions, and secures buffing wheels, sanding belts, de-burring tools as needed.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, vise, or fixtures.
- Leans to move controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Starts machine for sanding, buffing, de-burring or bead blasting.
- Observes operation of machine and with help verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Follows safety rules and regulations.