Santa Ana, CA
Skillset Group is looking for a Material Inventory Control/ Tool Crib Attendant in the Santa Ana, CA area.
The Material Inventory Control and Tool Crib Attendant issues, receives, and stores hand tools and other equipment. Keeps an inventory and records of tools, inspects tools and equipment for wear or defects, and orders new equipment when needed.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position.
- Oversee the use, quality, and organization of tools in the crib
- Ensure that employees sign out for tools they are using
- Regularly inspects tools, including before they go out and when they return
- Perform regular inventory to ensure tools are not missing
- Properly care for tools and equipment in the crib and ensure they are ready for use when needed
- May lubricate tools, perform grinding, or sharpening tools when needed
- Responsible for ensuring new tools are ordered when necessary.
- Maintains Invar inventory and participates in audits
- Orders and controls all shop tools, materials, and hardware used in Santa Ana facility
- Preforms monthly close outs for inventory and receiving and assists with unloading of trucks
- Any additional duties as reasonably assigned by management
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful job performance will be considered. Typical qualifications would be:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Mechanical skills; understanding truck loading and unloading
- Understand software development principles
- Have some knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with management team to help drive performance of location
- Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate the completion of required items
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22.C.F.R. § is required