Santa Fe Springs, CA
SkillsetGroup is seeking a Plumber Assembly Lead experience to work in the city of Santa Fe Springs, CA area. The Plumber Assembly Lead is a critical position within our organization, responsible for leading and overseeing the plumbing assembly team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in industrial or commercial plumbing and will provide guidance, instruction, and support to the assembly team, ensuring that all plumbing components are properly assembled and installed to meet the highest quality standards. This will be a 1st shift position as a Temporary-to-Hire opportunity.
- Job Title: Plumbing Assembly Lead
- Temporary-to-hire position
- Pay: $25-30/hr.
- Hours: 1st shift
- 6:00 am – 2:30 pm; Monday-Friday (currently working 10-12 hours), Saturdays is a high possibility.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Lead within Industrial or at least commercial plumbing
- Oversee 3-5 people to delegate work and follow-up.
- Perform industrial plumbing assembly work on larger scale machines.
- Ability to read work instructions, job orders, drawings, plumbing diagrams, etc.
- Ability to use small hand tools (torque wrench, saws) and measuring tools (calipers, micrometers).
- Must have ability to travel nationally to all states, and sometimes internationally for periods of 2 weeks to 2 months (worst case) periods of time.
- Bilingual a plus.