We have an individual who has been helping in S&R who is going back to Switzerland at the end of the month so we need to backfill him. Pay rate is $16-18/hour.
In addition to the attached job description we are looking for someone with the ability to use outlook, excel and word and has about 2 years of relevant experience.
For both roles, personality wise the most important thing is attention to detail and the ability to stay on task when interrupted by questions and other employees needing help.
Purpose of the Job / Role
Verify and record inbound and outbound shipments
Accurately track all components and release to the project teams
Working with all internal departments
Support company goals, values and philosophy
Main Responsibilities / Critical tasks
Receive incoming parts from outside suppliers
Count and verify delivery matches packing slip
Compare packing slips to purchase orders
Record entries ...
A full-service distributor, installer, and constructor of petroleum equipment systems is currently looking for a Field Service Tech. This person will be responsible for site work including, installation of systems, repair and service work on electronic, hydraulic and/or mechanical petroleum equipment and products as applicable.
Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting retail/commercial electronic and mechanical fuel dispensing systems, POS systems, network equipment.
Why Work Here?
"Work for a company that values your opinions and uses your knowledge and background while investing in your professional growth."
We are looking for career minded individuals looking to move up through the ranks of a prospering business. Great opportunity for advancement in Aurora
Forklift Operator/ Material Handlers
*1st shift - Starting at 6:00 am avg of 50-70
*Must have Forklift experience
*Must be able to operate hand and power tools
All positions pay between $16-$17...
* JOB SUMMARY: ** Certification ** * Pay: $20 - $25 **Needed: 2 techs for Denver and 1 for Co Springs**
To perform repair and service work on electronic, hydraulic and/or mechanical petroleum equipment and products as applicable.
* DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Safely operates construction/service vehicle, volt meters, air compressors, hand tools and various other tools and equipment in performance of described duties. Completes ...
Order Puller / Portables Inventory Clerk
Responsible for pulling orders and maintaining a clean inventory while loading and unloading product.
Will be utilizing lots of crates/totes for smaller displays.
MUST have experience with Inventory and Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
Must be very computer efficient, and willing/capable of learning the proprietary software. - This position is somewhat computer heavy
An established auto parts distribution center is needing a talented individual for their RECEIVING department mainly. It is a busy department, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable working at a very fast pace.
- Verifying incoming orders are accurate
- Scan and stock parts
- Communicate with vendors as needed
- Coordinate with other departments regarding incoming parts
Pay is $13.50-14.00 per hour and this is a TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity. The hiring company wants someone long-ter...
• Dispatches service workers to specific work locations to provide assistance to customers or perform predetermined job roles
• Reviews work orders from departments or complaints from customers and records type and scope of service to be performed.
• Responsible for answering call volume of up to 50 calls per day
• Able to answer all internal and external inquiries with the utmost professionalism
• Determines and schedules orders according to urgency
• Print route...
Seeking someone who is passionate, organized, attentive to detail, and experienced in leadership.
You will be assisting in managing a 350,000 sq. ft. warehouse - you must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively and be forklift certified. You will be working 50 to 70+ hours a week (at the height of the season). The shift begins at 6:00 am, typically runs until 4:30 pm M-F with additional evening hours and weekends during the peak season.
This is a very hands-on role, one that leads the team...