· Pass interview and testing to ensure ability of job responsibility
· Participate in weekly team meetings: as scheduled by Technical Expert Manager
· Follow working instruction form Technical Expert Manager or designee
· Follow all safety policies and precautions
· Must be available to travel
· Must be available to work overtime
· May be required to work off shift hours
· Additional responsibilities of Mechanical Technician Level I may be performed as requested by Technical Expert Mana...
Order Puller / Portables Inventory Clerk
Responsible for pulling orders and maintaining a clean inventory while loading and unloading product.
Will be utilizing lots of crates/totes for smaller displays.
MUST have experience with Inventory and Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
Must be very computer efficient, and willing/capable of learning the proprietary software. - This position is somewhat computer heavy
An established auto parts distribution center is needing a talented individual for their RECEIVING department mainly. It is a busy department, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable working at a very fast pace.
- Verifying incoming orders are accurate
- Scan and stock parts
- Communicate with vendors as needed
- Coordinate with other departments regarding incoming parts
Pay is $13.50-14.00 per hour and this is a TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity. The hiring company wants someone long-ter...
Seeking someone who is passionate, organized, attentive to detail, and experienced in leadership.
You will be assisting in managing a 350,000 sq. ft. warehouse - you must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively and be forklift certified. You will be working 50 to 70+ hours a week (at the height of the season). The shift begins at 6:00 am, typically runs until 4:30 pm M-F with additional evening hours and weekends during the peak season.
This is a very hands-on role, one that leads the team...