We have an individual who has been helping in S&R who is going back to Switzerland at the end of the month so we need to backfill him. Pay rate is $16-18/hour.
In addition to the attached job description we are looking for someone with the ability to use outlook, excel and word and has about 2 years of relevant experience.
For both roles, personality wise the most important thing is attention to detail and the ability to stay on task when interrupted by questions and other employees needing help.
Purpose of the Job / Role
Verify and record inbound and outbound shipments
Accurately track all components and release to the project teams
Working with all internal departments
Support company goals, values and philosophy
Main Responsibilities / Critical tasks
Receive incoming parts from outside suppliers
Count and verify delivery matches packing slip
Compare packing slips to purchase orders
Record entries ...
Shipping Receiving Clerk
- Proficient with computers
- Requires knowledge of basic MS Office functions
- Ability to complete data entry, organize calendars for inbound / outbound deliveries and shipments.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
This role is more closely aligned with that of an administrative position, but must be able to work Shop hours, as the office is in the shop.
Avg. week 50-70 hours.
* JOB SUMMARY: ** Certification ** * Pay: $20 - $25 **Needed: 2 techs for Denver and 1 for Co Springs**
To perform repair and service work on electronic, hydraulic and/or mechanical petroleum equipment and products as applicable.
* DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Safely operates construction/service vehicle, volt meters, air compressors, hand tools and various other tools and equipment in performance of described duties. Completes ...
An established auto parts distribution center is needing a talented individual for their RECEIVING department mainly. It is a busy department, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable working at a very fast pace.
- Verifying incoming orders are accurate
- Scan and stock parts
- Communicate with vendors as needed
- Coordinate with other departments regarding incoming parts
Pay is $13.50-14.00 per hour and this is a TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity. The hiring company wants someone long-ter...
We are in search of a General Warehouse Associate to assist in manually packing and loading, as well as assist in shipping and receiving duties, and inventory management. Experience with kitting is preferred.
Must have an open availability, some weekends may be required. Hours of operation are 6:00 am - 4:00 pm, with opportunity for overtime.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Pay from $15-17/ hour - Depending on Experience.
Warehouse Associate Needed for a distribution center in Denver
Great entry-level warehouse job! No experience needed, pulling and packaging orders up to 50lbs, and learn to use UPS software.
Benefits upon permanent hire include:
Medical, dental, vision, PTO after a year plus 9 paid holidays, accrue sick time
Immediate hire - interview with ROLINC and get started the next day!