Seeking a MANUFACTURING FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN!
The maintenance tech will be responsible for the timely completion of preventative maintenance throughout the assigned areas in the facility. May be operating alone or with a team!
- MUST have his own tools
- On time completion of assigned PM';s
- Complete other assigned work orders
- Perform industrial functions including: carpentry, painting, plumbing, misc. facility repairs, and min...
A nationally known production facility in Denver is seeking 5 EXPERIENCED CAULKERS to join their team!
This is a 2-3 month temporary position with the chance to be brought on full-time!
***2 years prior experience in sealants or pre-cast concrete experience preferred!
Seeking those with production facility experience including:
- Proper use of PPE
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, swing stages, man lifts, etc.
- Effective communication with foreman and team
Seeking WELDERS/FABRICATORS for a TEMPORARY assignment!
13 WEEK ASSIGNMENT!
$16-$24 / hr based on experience!!
Seeking those with:
- Experience welding and tube bending
- Experience with torques, wrenches, and other tools
- Assembly experience
1ST and 2ND SHIFT CNC MACHINISTS!!
A state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that produces sealing solutions for military, aerospace, automotive, and many other industries is looking to add CNC MACHINISTS to their growing team!!
SEEKING THOSE WITH:
- Great job longevity
- CNC set-up, edit, and programming experience
- G M Code experience
- 4- 5- axis mill experience
GREAT Benefits and Growth opportunities!
We are looking for excellent people to work with our well-established company installing residential and commercial fences.
Construction experience a plus however not necessary, if you are someone who loves working outside and wants to learn basic construction techniques, this is the position for you!
Minimum requirements for the job:
*Ability to lift 75 pounds frequently
*Basic working knowledge of hand and power tools
*Likes to work outside
*Good work ethic
Our company located in the Erie area are looking for machine operators to join our team for our 1st and 3rd shift AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Our company is a premier source for the manufacture of contract injection molded components, tooling, and assemblies from surgical instrumentation to electro-mechanical over-molding. We are a top of the line, great facility with high end machinery and equipment!
ENTRY LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS ARE WELCOME! This is a great work environment and a ...
Construction Manager Role:
• Focusing on the construction side with 2 installer teams. Construction experience 2-4 years - Gas stations / Retail gas experience / Commercial Construction experience
• How many laborers / teammates in each crew? (8 direct reports).
• Training process and 2 years in the field
• Subcontractors with excavation and working with cranes
• Face time with customers on deadlines / working with PM's
• Bidding on projects / Face with clients and customers
• Compensation: ...
Entry level Project Estimator. Pay from $13-$15 an hour.
Good computer skills
Customer Service Experience
Putting together quotes for our customer's and ensuring we are accounting for all of their requirements for their final toolset.
There are advancement opportunities that can lead to estimating positions and can evolve to sales position or a lateral change to engineering or manufacturing.
Seeking 1st and 2nd shift MATERIAL COORDINATORS to join a fast-paced and growing machine manufacturing facility with customers world-wide!
- Crating materials to be shipped
- Pulling and packing orders
- Operating Cherry Picker
- Machine Operation
- Who enjoy fast-paced work and have a keen ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Who are SELF-MOTIVATED and eager to learn
- Who are SAFETY CONSCIOUS
- Seeking long-term CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
This is a UNION SHO...
Seeking experience material handlers for a manufacturing facility!
Long-term with growth and great benefits!!
- 401k - Medical, Dental, Vision - PTO
- Forklift experience
- 1+ years warehouse experience
Greet delivery trucks upon entry into our facility.
Verify quantity and type of materials received per line item on the packing slip.
Compare receipted materials against open purchase orders.
Mark materials for identifi...
We are currently looking for a machine operator for the 2nd shift!
This individual will be working for a manufacturing shop that specializes in making sprinkler and safety systems
Responsibilities include operating a variety of different pipe machines, including cutters, grooves, threaders, carts, table saws, and grinders. This individual will also be lifting very heavy materials 60-80 lbs throughout the shift!
This individual also has to be VERY MOTIVATED and have a go getter attitude!
Our client specializes in high-end food servery equipment. They have awesome tenure and great growth opportunities and are looking to add entry-level ASSEMBLERS to their team.
Seeking those with:
- Manufacturing ASSEMBLY experience
- Heat and food shield experience a plus- but not required
The Group Lead is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations on the production floor in their particular assigned production cells. Responsible for ensuring safety comes first and overseeing the performance of their assigned cells in terms of quality, delivery and efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Learns and maintains an in-depth understanding of all production processes in their assigned group of production cells and regularly audits compliance to standard work ins...
We are in need of a Tool Grinder for a company heavily involved in the Aerospace industry - This is a 1st shift role, for a entry level role.
SCHEDULE: 1st shift Monday-Friday 6:00am - 3:30pm (can vary slightly) with overtime based on production needs
Determine acceptable processes used to deburr/grind machined parts. Grinding machined parts using hand and automated tools.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Studies specifications, blueprints or sample parts to dete...
A manufacturing facility that specializes in custom storage fabrication is expanding rapidly and is looking to add 2-3 MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS to their team!
- Preventative maintenance and repairs on manufacturing equipment
- At LEAST 3 years experience repairing and doing preventative maintenance on PRODUCTION machines
- Experience with old manufacturing equipment such as press brakes, drill presses, conveyor belts, etc.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulic sys...
Our client is seeking a FULL-TIME MANUFACTURING SUPPORT OPERATORS on 1st and 2nd SHIFT
$14-16 / hr based on experience
Seeking those with:
- Manufacturing and Warehouse experience
- LEADERSHIP qualities and go-getter attitude
- LONG-TERM career goals in manufacturing
- Team mentality, who are willing to help in any area of manufacturing warehouse
**GREAT BENEFITS starting after 90 day probationary period