An excellent employer is seeking an experienced field electrical services technician with leadership capability for their Denver facility. The right individual will install and repair electrical equipment such as switchgear, MCC's, panelboards, and variable frequency drives (VFD's) and may assist other departments. They are seeking someone who can LEAD the team and use their strong customer service skills to build relationships around their electrical services.
· Pass interview and testing to ensure ability of job responsibility
· Participate in weekly team meetings: as scheduled by Technical Expert Manager
· Follow working instruction form Technical Expert Manager or designee
· Follow all safety policies and precautions
· Must be available to travel
· Must be available to work overtime
· May be required to work off shift hours
· Additional responsibilities of Mechanical Technician Level I may be performed as requested by Technical Expert Mana...
We are currently looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for a local Medical Manufacturing Facility. This is a very professional company established in 1997. They have a Strong Culture and take great pride in their employees.
This is a Day shift Position with an early morning M-F schedule.
Competitive Pay Rang Depending on Experience
Great Benefits offered including Medical, Dental, 401K, FSA, Disability, and more!
We are seeking candidates with the following skill set:
A well established and growing manufacturing facility known for its state of the art design and assembly of machinery used in a variety of manufacturing settings, is currently seeking to add DYNAMIC ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLERS to their team! If you are looking to work with a company that values its employees, is growing and staying on the cutting edge of technology, values American manufacturing, and provides a path for career growth, you will want to apply here!
The ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLERS would ...
Custom designer and fabricator of custom automated machines whose applications are various and are utilized all over the globe, is currently seeking out SKILLED MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANS. While the right skill sets, as described below, are critical, it is equally important that applicants can demonstrate during the interview process, that they are COLLABORATIVE, TEAM-ORIENTED individuals that are PASSIONATE about LEARNING, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT and EDUCATION, and that they are all about...
SKILLED MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS WANTED FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS! While the right skill sets are critical, it is equally important that applicants are TEAM-ORIENTED individuals that are passionate about learning.
Skill sets that are sought are as follows:
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Experience assembling and troubleshooting pneumatics, conveyors, gearboxes
* Solid experience with the utilization of blueprints for mechanical assembly applications
* Ability to read prints in English or METRI...
If you are looking to work for a company that treats their employees with great mutual respect, works together as a family to accomplish goals, and provides room for growth, as well as one that has a long track record of success as an international supplier of their products to the market, this company might be the right place for you!
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY - The MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TEAM is an integral part of the success of this company. The mechanical assembly team is focused on following prints to ensure ...