aWelders, Aluminum and Steel
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm with overtime as needed
Job Description: Weld aluminum components together using MIG welders to fabricate trailer components such as rear frames, H-members and axle assemblies
• Must have at least one year aluminum welding experience
• Experience with MIG and TIG welding highly preferred
• Ability to lift items up to 60 pounds consistently required
• Knowledge of raw materials, produ...
Work for a GREAT company with a strong working culture that is also family-oriented and cares about its employees. This is a great opportunity for the right individual!
The PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN is responsible for the daily operation of heavy, moderately complex industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment. MUST have strong job longevity to apply.
Equipment Includes presses, mills, shredders, ovens, calipers, slitters and more. The main responsibility is ensuring that the product is c...
Seeking a PROGRAMMING MACHINIST to join our team! Opportunity to learn MasterCAM if you have some experience or exposure to it.
Will be running Haas mills, 3 and 5 axis with Fanuc controls
Long-term with great growth opportunities!
WEEKEND SHIFT - 6am to 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday with 1-hour paid lunch and 11.2% shift differential.
Seeking those with:
- 6mo - 2yrs of MasterCAM or similar programming experience
- Production setting
- Looking for LEAD personality to take on ...
We are a solid job shop and a well known leader in the industry. Seeking an Experienced CNC Programmer!
Why work for us:
* Healthy Culture
* Full time hours with opportunity for overtime
* Benefits including PTO, 401K, Medical, Dental and more.
* 1st shift schedule
* Interview and start ASAP
* Long term growth opportunity
* 5+ years Experience CNC Mills and Lathes
* Strong understanding of Mastercam X, Solidworks, and CAD/CAM
* Ability to generate, read,...
Seeking experienced Saw Operators for 2nd shift 3:00pm to 1:30am or until work is done, who have worked with industrial steel or metal.
Attention to detail and safety is a top priority.
Must have experience working in a warehouse environment.
Must be willing to work Overtime as well.
Previous equipment operator experience preferred
Designer and manufacturer/fabricator of commercial stainless steel food-shield systems for use in educational, healthcare, and other facilities, is currently seeking out an experienced PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR. NO PROGRAMMING is required, but any candidates that understand how to perform SET UPS and potentially EDIT a program occasionally, will be appreciated!
This is a LONG TERM role in this facility, and we are seeking individuals that are looking for a longer-term opportunity.
If you have a...