We are seeking a self motivated Commercial Property Assistant Manager with strong leasing and customer service to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic, organized and experienced Commercial Real Estate professional to lease commercial space in Jefferson Parish and to actively participate in property management duties.
Commercial spaces includes office, retail, self-storage, industrial and land.
Pay will be $17.50-$19.00 per hour DOE.
Benefits package includes financial incentives based upon performance; medical, vision, and dental insurance; life and disability insurance; 401K with company match.
Ideal candidate will be: organized, multi task oriented, possess time management skills, able to work in a fast paced environment, positive, dedicated, reliable, and detail oriented.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in proactive marketing plans to attract enough prospects for vacancies.
• Show available commercial spaces, follow up on leads and close on leases.
• Prepare for approval and execute leasing documents.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails to tenants regarding accounts, service calls, tenant inquiries, etc.
• Tenant and vendor relations.
• Assist in gathering bids and coordinating build outs.
• Tour properties for lease and maintain an acceptable closing ratio with renewals and new leases.
• Coordinate service calls with vendors.
• Maintain and organize property files, tenant rent rolls, and other documents.
• Prepare reports as required.
• Assist with tenant collections.
• Monitor and update online ads daily.
• Perform inside and outside marketing efforts including some social media.
• Assist with processing invoices from vendors for payment processing.
• Assist the Director of Commercial Properties as needed.
Real estate experience required, real estate license preferred.
Professional and polished appearance.
Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Experience in property management software, ideally AMSI.
Reliable and well maintained vehicle to show properties within a 30 mile radius of the commercial office.
High School Diploma or greater