RBA is Hiring for Entry Level- Optical Coating Techs- Direct Hire Opportunities
Hiring A or B shift with Shift Differential
Our client is expanding, they are a world leader in the Optics industry. RBA Staffing has several opportunities for this client, they offer on-the-job training, and career development with competitive pay.
What you’ll be doing
· Prepare vacuum coating machines for optical coating processes;
· Operate beadblast equipment in accordance with prescribed method in order to remove surface contaminants and impart proper surface finish
· Familiarity with computers to include but not limited to Microsoft Office
· Proficient shop math skills, including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, fractions, ratios, decimal arithmetic, and percentages
· Analytical troubleshooting / problem solving
Must have a solid work history
Ability to follow directions and prioritize with attention to detail
Excellent work ethic
Excellent communication skills
Prior experience inspecting/handling optics is a plus
Familiarity with computers to include but not limited to Microsoft Office
Education / Skills
· High school diploma or GED required
· Vocational training in manufacturing, carpentry, materials science, machining or similar strongly desired
· One or more years working in manufacturing is desirable
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
Direct Hire opportunity- Exceptional Benefits Offered- Apply today!
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Offers competitive benefits. Pay commensurate with experience -ranges $16-18HR
“RBA Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of RBA Staffing to provide equal opportunity in employment and conditions of employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, veteran or military status, disability, pregnancy-related condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, marital status, familial status, prior arrest, domestic violence victim status, non-job related convictions, participation in lawful activities outside of our workplace, or any other status protected by law.”