Why You Should Apply
Ready to soar to new heights in the world of aerospace manufacturing? Join our team as a Mechanical Inspector and help shape the future of flight. You’ll work with cutting edge technology that’s used on the frontlines of our nation’s defense. If you're eager to ignite your career in the aerospace industry, APPLY NOW!!
LOCATION: North Sacramento, CA
SALARY: $23-45.00\hr. (DOE)| Temporary to Hire
SCHEDULE: M-F | Multiple Shifts Available
The Mechanical Inspector will conduct inspections throughout various stages of assembly and manufacturing. This includes first article, in-process, and final inspections of complex machined/molded parts to ensure conformance to specifications. The successful candidate will maintain accurate records and uphold the highest quality and safety standards.
- Prepare detailed inspection documentation, noting deviations from specifications.
- Generate Material Reports and verify corrected actions.
- Cooperate with Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
- Use, set up, and program inspection instruments using a coordinate measure machine
- Conduct critical quality-testing and First Article inspections.
- Work from verbal/written instructions, detailed engineering drawings, and 3D models.
- Recommend and implement improvements to inspection processes.
- Train and mentor team members as needed.
- May participate in cross-functional team design reviews.
SKILLS AND MUST- HAVES
- High school diploma, AA degree or college credits preferred.
- Minimum of 1-10 years related experience depending on the level of inspector position.
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP systems, and PC-DMIS programming
- Experience with GD&T, 3D Modeling, and aerospace industry specifications.
- U.S. security clearance (or ability to obtain) preferred.
- CWI Weld inspection Certification/ NDT Experience(Highly Preferred)
- Abilities in physical activity, including standing, walking, and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Adherence to workplace rules and guidelines.
- Must Pass Drug and Background Check
This company develops transformative, affordable technology, platforms and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies and commercial enterprises.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Resource Staffing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and are committed to promoting inclusive work environments free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is offered through Resource Staffing Group. When applying through resourcestaff.com, please click “Online Application” and select the Sacramento Branch.
For immediate consideration, CALL our office (916) 993-4182 directly
For more information regarding our company and employee benefits please click on the links below.