Why You Should Apply
We currently are hiring for a fun and creative Administrative Assistant. A smaller (but Mighty!) family owned, financial services firm who is seeing skyrocketing growth is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to support their team of wealth management professionals. If you have been searching for a company that focuses on building a better client experience, then we strongly encourage you to apply today!
SALARY: $18-22/Hr. Temp to Hire
SCHEDULE: Mon – Fri | 8am – 5pm
INDUSTRY: Financial Planning
The Administrative Assistant will support the executive and office staff. The ideal candidate will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
• Call prospects to set up meetings or appointments.
• Answer unsolicited calls from prospects to schedule appointments or refer to advisors
• Update advisor website
• Call/ Email Clients to set up meetings or appointments
• Follow-up with prospects or clients with notes or letters signed by advisor
• Set up and maintain client management system and maintain files
• Keep advisor’s calendar up to date, book existing client appointments according to model calendar
• Order supplies and other office related items
• Manage equipment and facilities, equipment maintenance and cleaning services
SKILLS AND MUST - HAVES
• 2 plus years in an Administrative Assistant position
• Microsoft Office Suites: Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Front Desk - Polite and clear phone manner
• Detail oriented, organized
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
Local small family financial planning firm is growing.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Resource Staffing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and are committed to promoting inclusive work environments free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is offered through Resource Staffing Group. When applying through resourcestaff.com, please click “Online Application” and select the Sacramento Branch for immediate consideration.
Text our office directly at (916)993-4182 for immediate consideration
For more information regarding our company and employee benefits please click on the links below.
About Resource Staffing Group | Resource Staffing Group
Job Seekers - We're Hiring! Temp & Direct Hire | Resource Staffing Group