Registered Dental Assistant – Sacramento County Jails
Why You Should Apply
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Dental Assistant looking to work at the County Jails environment. Flexible to work full time / part time, weekend or pick up on extra days during the week.
Monday – Sunday’s, Available Shift's - 6am - 4:30pm & 9am-7:30pm
Sacramento County Jails
Short or long-term positions available to work within the Sacramento County Jails and requires someone who is passionate, motivated, and comfortable within a Jails environment.
· Prepare treatment lists for the Doctor, Hygienist, and Deputy
· Set up basic trays
· Prepare the treatment room for the appropriately prescribed treatment (know where all the restoration, endo, surgery, reline denture, impression materials, night guard, and prophy supplies are located.)
· Deliver instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
· Perform coronal polish and apply fluoride varnish on each inmate after prophylaxis
· Clean and polish removable appliances in ultrasonic
· Make preliminary impressions for denture fabrications
· Sterilization procedures: Scrub debris off of all instruments, stamp and initial all sterilization pouches, make sure the correct number of instruments are in each pouch
Skills and Must-Haves
· Must have at least 2 years of RDA experience
· Current RDA and CPR license
· Comfortable with Digital and Traditional X-rays
· Will need to pass a County Background clearance
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Resource Staffing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and are committed to promoting inclusive work environments free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is offered through Resource Staffing Group. When applying through resourcestaff.com, please click “Online Application” and select the Sacramento Branch for immediate consideration. Or contact our office directly at (916)993-4182 to speak with a Recruiter.
For more information regarding our company and employee benefits please click on the links below.
About Resource Staffing Group | Resource Staffing Group
Job Seekers - We're Hiring! Temp & Direct Hire | Resource Staffing Group