Why You Should Apply
Do you have a great eye for detail, love a fast pace environment and clerical work? If yes, Apply Now!
Long Term Temporary, Mon – Fri, Day Shift 7am - 4:30pm
$1,000 Sign on bonus after completing 90 working days
Performs a variety of tasks associated with the processing of registration and title work, order fulfillment and bulk mailings. Handle daily DMV paperwork validating and auditing. Process DMV plates/stickers and registration cards. Enters data into the computer. Follow up phone calls to customers and vendors may be necessary. Perform warehousing duties when receiving inventory shipments.
· Match documents received against the DMV file copy
· Run daily inventory orders and shipping reports.
· Insert license plates in envelopes
· Daily DMV paperwork, validate and audit DMV requirements
· Data Entry of all required data to complete registration and titling transactions. Ensures all required paperwork and verify the accuracy and completeness of all documents.
Skills and Must-Haves
· Ability to follow direction/instruction
· Microsoft Office Suites - Basic level
· Experience in handling bulk mail, and DMV titles preferred
· 35 wpm
· Must pass a Background and Drug screening
Market leaders in software and service solutions for automotive retail
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Resource Staffing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and are committed to promoting inclusive work environments free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is offered through Resource Staffing Group. When applying at www.resourcestaff.com, please click “Online Application” and select the Sacramento Branch. For immediate consideration Text 916-993-4182
For more information regarding our company and employee benefits please click on the links below.