Manpower is recruiting to fill a 1st shift Warehouse position in Troy, Ohio.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for operation of a stand up fork lift, an order picker (cherry picker) forklift, use of an inventory scan gun, and completion of quality part inspections.
Will receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports.
Should have good computer skills and ...
Machine Operators needed in Tipp City, Ohio on 1st and 3rd shift - Pay is $13 - $14/hr depending on shift (increase after successful training)
Machine Operators are responsible for the packaging, labeling, and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their production line. Machine Operators will also handle line start-ups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
Previous experience of machine operation or packaging is helpful. These positions are temp to hire if you are the right fit.
Sets up and operates computer numerically controlled mills to perform machining operations such as boring, milling, contouring, facing, and threading parts such as castings, forgings, sheet metal parts, fixturing and bar stock by performing the following duties. Sets up and operates CNC machines and inspects work to print.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reads process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine mach...
The position of HVAC Assembly Test will be responsible for the assembly and inspection of various HVAC assemblies and subassemblies. Responsibilities include plumbing, wiring, refrigerant charging of units, testing and packing.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Must possess EPA 608 Refrigerant Handling Certification (Type II or Universal)
• Must be able to pass AWS B2.2 certification test within 90 days (Limit 2 attempts)
• Must have basic math skills – adding/su...
Manpower is currently hiring for experienced Production Workers in Lexington, KY.
- Production prep work.
- Loading, unloading product into a cold press.
- Running cold press.
- Tending to production furnaces.
- Loading and unloading product for heating.
- Post process inspection.
- Using a grinder and other tools to finish product.
- Other duties as needed.
Shift: 2-2-3 schedule (12 hour shifts)
- High School Diploma/ GED....