Manpower in Celina is currently recruiting for Case Pick/Stand-Up Forklift Operators & High Reach Drivers - for Ryder In Minster
Job description and Responsibilities:
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product, both physically and logically into and/or out of warehouse locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
• Pull orders accurately as assigned
• Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
• Stage orders according to carrier location and verify number of pallets picked as well as stage location
• Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer. Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
• Prepare receiving storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
• Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures.
• Perform housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
*Other special duties as needed
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, HS Diploma/GED (preferred), forklift experience, and reliable transportation. Manpower will require candidates to complete a drug screen, background screen, employment verifications, and assessments.
This opportunity provides:
3.5 working days a week
Quick Temp to Hire Time Frame (dependent on attendance and performance)
Assigned Designated Trainers
Climate Controlled (36-38 degrees and Starter pack gear provided)
A shift: $15.75 / hr.
Sunday – Tuesday 5:00AM-4:30PM
Week 1 – Wed 5:00AM – 11:00AM
Week 2 – Wed 11:00AM-5:00PM