Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc. is seeking a Directional Driller out of Sherwood, Oregon.
• Work for all phases of underground construction.
• Setting up and operating highly specialized directional drills, reading and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities
• Monitoring electronic guidance and locating equipment during the drilling process.
• Work collaboratively with driller or locator to meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Conduct job hazard analysis in connection with locates and plans.
• Preparation of drill site using a multitude of tools and equipment.
• Restore job site and area to “better than you found it” conditions.
• Work in adverse weather conditions which can include but is not limited to: extreme heat and cold temperatures; inclement weather such as rain, wind, snow, sleet and adverse driving conditions
• 3+ years of field experience with directional drilling.
• Utility Construction or relevant Construction Experience: 1 year (Required)
• Running Heavy Equipment (Preferred)
• Equipment Maintenance and Repair (Preferred)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Driver's License (Required)
• CDL (Preferred)
• Pre-employment background check and Drug test required.
• $18.00 - $30.00/hour DOE
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) with matching
• Paid Sick Days