Instrumentation and Automation Technician
• Diagnose and repair and program PLC and VFD control/related systems
• Diagnose and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Diagnose, repair and overhaul, automatic control valves, sensors, positioners, actuators, electrical AC/DC troubleshooting, and related systems
• 5-10 years’ overall work experience in production manufacturing environment with a minimum of 4 -6 years’ experience in electrical maintenance inc...
Investigate, implement, and maintain Controls Technology for new and current processes.
Investigate process problems, formulate and implement solutions to improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
Initiate process improvements and process improvement programs.
Develop and perform capability studies for processes and equipment.
Develop efficient plant / process layouts.
Develop standard operating procedures for all processes.
Maintenance Technicians 5pm-5am on a rotating basis must be able to trouble shoot PLC and have CNC experience. If the following describes you career experience, please apply:
• You repair of equipment
• You can troubleshoot PLCS
• You can interpret hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
• You can work a 2nd shift 5pm-5am rotating days off
Maintenance Technician (Permanent position)
We are seeking someone with PLC exposure. We need them to be able to read PLC Ladder Logic. We like to see them having some ...
Title: Sr. Plant Operations Manager
Accountable to the Sr Director-Operations to lead, manage and direct all aspects of manufacturing operations in delivering committed cost, productivity, efficiency, and revenue commitments. Ensure the operational capacity (equipment, tooling, materials, people, consumables, etc.) and operational processes and systems (environmental and safety, communications, planning, scheduling, quality, shop floor control, reporting, training, etc.) are deliveri...