Develop software for control & automated test of in-house RF products. Position involves all phases of software development. Test software is written in Visual Basic .NET using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Responsible for developing and supporting software typically requiring the following functionality:
? Automated digital control of proprietary RF products and test fixtures
? Automated measurement of product performance utilizing RF test equip...
• Work closely with Design and Construction to establish critical path schedule for remodel construction projects
• Manage and coordinate bidding process of general contractors
• Establish weekly calls/updates with general contractors and franchisees to review schedule and key milestone dates
• Work closely with franchisees and vendors to ensure milestone dates are maintained
• Site visits; (1) punch and store opening visit
• Document and follow up on punch list completion with gen...
The Field Service Engineer is a member of the Customer Support Department and is responsible for the installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of Makino machinery at customer locations. We are seeking customer focused professionals with a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Install, train and provide technical knowledge and troubleshooting on team product line at the customer’s facility.
• Provide a communication link ...
The Technical Writer will be responsible for writing and updating manufacturing documentation for internal company use. Responsible for the generation, revision and optimization of departmental cGMP documentation associated with operations performed in a multi-product facility. Assist in the development of documentation strategies that can grow as needs evolve. Performs all tasks in a safe manner observing cGMP and quality standards.
• Creates new product intro...
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary functions of this position are:
• To troubleshoot machine malfunctions to include electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. After determining cause of malfunction, document findings in concise, readable terms utilizing windows based CMMS (computer maintenance management system) computer program.
• To be proficient in the use of PLC (programmable logic controllers). This includes troubleshooting, programming and do...
As part of the Maintenance Engineering Team this position reports to the Maintenance Manager of the facility. This role provides automation support in the development and maintenance of systems to support production.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be proficient in the use of PLC (programmable logic controllers). This includes troubleshooting, programming and documentation of PLC control programs. Proficiency required with Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC's.
• To be proficient ...
Plans, organizes and directs engineering personnel to meet company objectives for new product development, customer support, and the improvement of existing products and processes
Managing employee growth through one-on-ones, feedback meetings and retrospectives in efforts to improve the team’s velocity and quality
Monitoring for potential impediments to the team and removing them before they become roadblocks
Understanding key proces...
Responsible for designing and developing PLC programs for material handling equipment. Understands equipment requirements, business and customer requirements that drive the design of the technical solutions. Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, electrical designs, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering. Resolve site requi...