Software & Systems Control Engineer.
Equivalent years of related experience: 3 – 5 years of related experience in industry.
BSEE - Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university, college or technical school (or equivalent in education and experience)
3. Base Pay:
The Field Service Engineer is a member of the Customer Support Department and is responsible for the installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of Makino machinery at customer locations. We are seeking customer focused professionals with a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Install, train and provide technical knowledge and troubleshooting on team product line at the customer’s facility.
• Provide a communication link ...
The Product Manager is responsible for managing a full product category including related products. The Product Manager is responsible for strategic planning through tactical activities and drives innovative product strategies to grow consumer and customer demand, market share, sales and profitability. This role interacts with customers and potential buyers, spending time in the market to consolidate market needs with company vision into plans for product development and del...
Looking for experienced automation engineer for growing company with exceptional benefits involved in Chemical, Food and Beverage and Consumer Products.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Works with clients to design, execute and start-up Automation systems - (5 years)
• Develops and supervises the use of design criteria document(s) to meet customer requirements
• Effectively supports business development efforts
• Works effectively with customers identifying automation system n...
Core Values and Strategic Vision, plan and execute each project using project management best practices to deliver the estimated and bid gross profit while building and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers, subcontractors, vendors, internal partners and the owner.
. 1. Treat each project as a “business unit” and manage every aspect of the financial
planning, cost tracking and variance reporting. Take the necessary corrective actions
early and as often as needed ...
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary functions of this position are:
• To troubleshoot machine malfunctions to include electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. After determining cause of malfunction, document findings in concise, readable terms utilizing windows based CMMS (computer maintenance management system) computer program.
• To be proficient in the use of PLC (programmable logic controllers). This includes troubleshooting, programming and do...
As part of the Maintenance Engineering Team this position reports to the Maintenance Manager of the facility. This role provides automation support in the development and maintenance of systems to support production.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be proficient in the use of PLC (programmable logic controllers). This includes troubleshooting, programming and documentation of PLC control programs. Proficiency required with Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC's.
• To be proficient ...
Mechanical CAD (Solidworks) Design/Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or Aerospace Engineering or the professional equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years experience with product design
• Ability to perform & understand engineering calculations.
• Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and bills of material
• Familiarity with various industry standards: i.e. MIL, SAE, ANSI, ASME, AWS, AMCA, ASHRAE, NFPA, ISO, and ASTM.
• Experience composing technical documents such as repo...
Plans, organizes and directs engineering personnel to meet company objectives for new product development, customer support, and the improvement of existing products and processes
Managing employee growth through one-on-ones, feedback meetings and retrospectives in efforts to improve the team’s velocity and quality
Monitoring for potential impediments to the team and removing them before they become roadblocks
Understanding key proces...
Responsible for designing and developing PLC programs for material handling equipment. Understands equipment requirements, business and customer requirements that drive the design of the technical solutions. Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, electrical designs, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering. Resolve site requi...