Fort Mill, SC
Open Positions for 1st and 2nd Shift in Fort Mill area for Warehouse Workers.
• Each station has carts that need to be processed.
• Items 8x10 and smaller needs to be inspected for any damage and holes in the bags
• Each end and any holes need to be tapped, and wrapped for shipment.
• Items 8x11 and larger will need to be inspected, unrolled, folded with correct dimensions, tied, and wrapped for shipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to bend, twist, kneel, lift, etc.
• Requires flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
• Requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Able to read labels and numbers.
• Able to work rapidly at a constant pace in a fast-paced environment.
• Must pay attention to detail.
Health Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental
401 K Retirement
Interest: Please call our office for an appointment: (704) 919-0346
Dont forget about our referral program $30 for 30