Buyers Products Company, a fully integrated manufacturer and a leader in the truck equipment industry, has great opportunities for hard working and motivated individuals to work in their state-of-the-art facility in Mentor, Ohio. This is a very clean, safe, and productive work environment!
This role is a temp- to -hire position after proven success, good attendance, and maintaining a positive attitude.
Hiring for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift. Very COMPETITIVE rates starting at $16-$18/hr.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for packaging finished goods
• Examine and inspect products to ensure the order specifications are met
• Track product, packaging and order information
• Seal containers and prepare to ship
• Be able to work overtime as required by the business
• Other related duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Other Requirements:
• Requires high school diploma
• 1-2 years of good work history
• Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not required
• Ability to lift to 70lbs
• Must be able to stand for multiple hours
• Ability to read & write English
• Must be Nicotine Free
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check.
SUCCESSFUL Candidates will demonstrate the following:
• A high sense of urgency & integrity
• Be a productive member of the Team
• Demonstrate passion toward job/company
• Be self-motivated
• Flexible/Adaptable to a fast pace, changing environment
• Ideal candidates will have a do-whatever-it takes attitude and a willingness to learn
Keywords: MANUFACTURING, 1ST Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, WAREHOUSE, ASSEMBLY, CONSUMER GOODS, INSPECTION, PRODUCTION, MENTOR, OHIO, PICKER, PACKER, MACHINE OPERATOR