A Tool and Die Maker job in Kernersville, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a Direct Hire job opportunity.
The Tool and Die Maker performs a variety of operations to construct, repair, troubleshoot and improve progressive dies or transfer tooling. Set up, maintain progressive dies and operate Stamping Presses. Plans, coordinates die changeovers and die maintenance to improve processes. Make Tooling as needed to maintain dies in order to meet production requirements. Foll...
A quality driven manufacturer offering the most advanced products available in modern furniture cabinetry hardware. A high volume, manufacturing operation in Kernersville, NC is searching for a skilled individual with machining experience in progressive die stamping.
• 2nd shift position with hours from 2:30-11:00 pm
• Journeyman / Vocational Machinist training or 5+ years of relevant experience.
• G-Code and CNC programming.
Multiple Machine Operators needed in Greensboro, NC for second shift. Starting pay is $15.75 an hour.
Essential Job Functions:
Maintain compliance with AIB and BRC requirements and the Product Safety and Quality Management System (PSQMS). Adhere to GMP requirements and report any potential food safety hazards as per procedure. Attend annual PSQMS training.
Read and understand order specification sheets and use as a guide to the proper machine setup. Sample machine output and r...
Panel Saw Operator
$14.00 - $16.00/hour
Schelling Panel Saw Operator
• Start machine each morning and prepare area for cutting
• Use computer to access cut programs for each job
• Complete cutting of raw materials that include particle board, plywood, acrylic solid surface, laminate, phenolic, and TFM boards (thermally fused melamine)
• Print labels and attach to completed parts
• Use metric tape measure to verify sizes of raw materials and completed parts
Graham Personnel Services is seeking a Quality Technician for a company located in High Point, NC
$17/hour direct hire opportunity!
Follow all applicable Safety and Quality requirements
Perform routine analysis of raw materials, in-process and finished products, including daily checks by titration, FTIR, GC, LC, spectrophotometer, viscometer, etc.
Perform calculations for batch adjustments
BS degree (chemistry preferred)
Prototype/Tooling Lead fabricator is responsible for the fabrication of prototypes and tooling fixtures as designed by engineering.
The skills and experience desired for this position are as follows:
MIG Welding experience
Press Brake operation and set-up experience with sheet metal
Spot weld set-up experience
Understand how to read and interpret drawings
Jig/Tooling fabrication experience
Machine set-up experience.
General fabrication experience with met...
Salary based on experience, $12.50 - $14.00/hour
• Application of plastic laminate sheets onto various substrates including particle board, plywood, and melamine using contact spray adhesive and various trimming tools
• Follow production schedule to complete assignments in order and in a timely manner
• Proficiency with various hand tools including routers, files, spray guns, rollers, belt sanders, and pneumatic hand sanders
• Application ...
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Maintenance Technician position available in Colfax, NC!
Two (2) to five (5) years prior work experience in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment required.
**must be able to pass a drug screen.**
Raw Material Machine Operator with experience is needed in the Archdale, NC area.
- Related experience with other saws, Sheet Metal Shear (CNC) is a plus
- Setup and run tubing saw is required.
- Laser and Turret Punch experience a plus.
- Comfortable with fractions, decimals, metric and reading tape measure is a must.
- Experience with setup and operation of raw material processing equipment.
- Experience with setup, reading and interpreting drawings.
$11-$15 an hour depending on le...
We have an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with the following skills:
• Experience in mechanical, hydraulic pneumatic mechanisms in an Industrial environment. Electrical electronic skills preferred.
• Ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics.
• PLC programming and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to troubleshoot repair or adjust production equipment.
• Ability to weld, use machine shop equipment, make small tools.
• Familiar with Preventive maintenance...
Experienced Embroiders needed in High Point facility. Hiring for 1st (6a-2:30p) or 2nd (2:30p-10:30p) shift. Pay rate starts at $10.00 an hour.
Must be able to pass embroidery test.
**Must be able to pass a drug screen.**
Greensboro facility seeking 2nd shift Warehouse lead position with leadership skills and the ability to operate a switcher (this does include an active/clean driver’s license).
Starting pay is $14.60 per hour and will be increased once hired on.
• Must be able to drive a forklift.
• Must have good communication skills and communicate with supervisor during their shift through phone calls and emails.
• 2+ years of warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
• CDL license recommend...
Colfax, NC seeking experienced Maintenance Technician.
*Ability to work independently.
*Some PLC knowledge.
*Advanced knowledge of power and hand tools.
*Educational requirements due to accountability of production require high school graduate level. 2 Years of manufacturing technical training or 5+ years related experience required.
**Must be able to pass a drug screen.**