New Opportunities in Greensboro to start this week! Hablamos español.
Graham Personnel is excited to announce NEW job opportunities with a large manufacturing client in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our client is looking for packers to join the team! Shift available include 12 hour shifts on night from 7pm to 7am working every other weekend on a 2-2-3 schedule. Positions are long term at a stable company. Pay is $9.50.
The Packer in an Injection Molding operation will ensure that product meets established quality and customer criteria by performing secondary operations and visually inspecting the product. Packers will be expected to work as a team with all manufacturing personnel to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
A successful applicant will perform the following duties:
• Inspect parts for conformance to established quality criteria.
• Package and label parts as specified.
• Document and report results.
• Basic reading and writing is a requirement.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
• Must be able to stand for the entire shift.
• Must be able to do repetitive work.
• Must be able to lift up to 20lbs continuously, frequently lift around 35lbs, and occasionally lift 50lbs with help.
For immediate consideration, please complete an online application at www.grahamjobs.com and call us at 336-288-9330 for a phone interview.
Graham Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm headquartered in North Carolina and has worked successfully with companies and job seekers for over 50 years.
Our mission is to match great people with great companies!