Lake Oswego, OR
Well-trained and dependable carpenters are not easy to find, but essential to any building project! Does this sound like you?
***SEEKING EXPERIENCED CARPENTERS***
* Install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings and roofs using material such as : wood, steel, concrete, plastics and composites.
*Fit and install window frames, doors, door frames, interior and exterior trim as well as door hardware.
* Shape and/or cut materials to specified measurements with no error.
* Follows safety rules and regulations as well as keep area free and clear of hazards.
* Read and study blueprints, sketches and building plans.
* Inspect all aspects of install for quality and damaged or broken structures.
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* Extensive knowledge of power tools such as skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw.
* Knowledge and/or possession of basic hand tools.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 60lbs.
* Some knowledge of timber grades and other materials.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES;
HOW TO APPLY:
Begin the first part of our application online at www.general-lbr.com, then give us a call to schedule a time to come into the office to finish the rest of the application process at (503) 783-6106
**Must bring proper identification to apply**
Wilsonville Office | 28395 SW Boberg Rd, Wilsonville, OR
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location