GLISS General Labor & Industrial Staffing Solutions is hiring for local food production facilities in the Salem area and surrounding. Our clients have seasonal, long-term, and day labor needs. Food production experience is a plus but not required they are willing to train.
DAY LABOR, Monday-Friday, days vary on position
Standing all day
Dexterity is a plus
GLISS General Labor & Industrial Staffing Solutions is hiring for a lumber/logging production facility in Yamhill County. General laborers needed to drill holes on logs with various power tools- training provided.
• All positions are full-time & long-term to hire / seasonal positions are okay thru summer
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 5am – 3:30pm *Flexibility to work most Saturday‘s till 1pm
• Wage increase once hired on $17.20 / hour
• $1000 sign on bonus once hired on
• Power & hand tool experience a plus, but NOT required
• Working outdoors exposure to elements – PPE & Rain Gear Provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Begin the first part of our application online at www.general-lbr.com, after the first step of the application is completed please call GLISS to schedule a time to come into our office to finish the rest of the application process at (503) 967-6246.
We are available to help during the application process- we do require an appointment be scheduled to maintain distancing and to create a safe environment. Hours of application: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm