This position is located in Mountain View, CA.
The Director of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the VP of HR, will develop and implement our talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthen the talent acquisition model and programs, ensure we have employer brand programs, and manage and scale the team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs. This will focus on building a recruiting staffing model that scale wi...
• Source and recruit qualified candidates for professional and clerical/administrative positions. Use the most efficient and effective method of recruiting based on the position’s requirements.
Work closely with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and timeliness of the recruitment process.
Place and maintain internal and external job postings for all positions including schools, professional organizations and other sources in alignment with Recruiting Plan...
Required Skills to Perform the Essential Functions:
High school diploma/equivalent
Good communication and written skills
Ability to read blue prints
Knowledge of standard inspection and test equipment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, pin gages, CMM)
Basic knowledge of statistical sampling plans (i.e. C=0, ANSI Z1.4)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sample and inspect raw materials, sub-assemblies and final products to approved specifications for confo...
We are currently looking for an experienced Deburrer to work with a medical device company in the Sylmar area.
Shift:Must be able to work Second shift (2:00pm-10:30pm)
Deburr parts per work order specification using numerous small hand tools such as picks, files and tools that look similar to an Exacto-knife.
Read and interpret engineering drawings, blue prints, customer specifications, internal drawings and procedures for complex parts.
Maintain accurate records a...
Required Skills, Training, and Experience to Perform the Essential Functions:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Quality Control inspection required
• 5+ years of Metrology experience is strongly desired
• 2+ years of Calibration experience is preferred.
• Experience/knowledge of Vision Systems (OGP SmartScope, RAM optical, or similar), CMMs, and associated programming.
• Experienced in developing fixtures associated with automated inspection
We are currently looking for a Benefits Specialist to assist with managing benefits and leaves in the mission valley area. The benefits specialist will focus on managing health and welfare benefits, workers compensation, ergonomics, educational assistance plans, and leaves of absence. If you have previous experience working with high volume leave of absence claims, then we are looking for you!
Oversee third party administrators of employee disability, leaves and pay programs i...