Lithia Springs, GA
We are seeking Assembler II to join our team!
Primary Location: Lithia Springs, GA, United States.
This position is primarily responsible for the assembly, packaging and visual inspection of components and finished devices. This role is responsible the movement of raw materials and finished goods to and from the assembly lines.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
· Perform assembly and packaging of mechanical assemblies utilizing proper tools and other equipment in accordance with assembly procedures and bills of material.
· Ensures material is supplied and removed from the line as needed to prevent any line interruption or delays.
· Open boxes, crates and other containers.
· Remove material waste from production area.
· Transfer material to and from production lines.
· Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
· Mark material with identifying information.
· Maintain stock accuracy in the production and raw material areas.
· Maintain cleanliness, orderliness and proper identification of stock in production area.
Communicate effectively with supervisor and other team members.
· Adhere to company rules and regulations to include safety practices and procedures.
· Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
NOTE: Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws. “