Van Nuys, CA
Must have experience with HPLC, GCMS/LCMS to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Routine analysis of samples using analytical procedures for which training has occurred.
• Participate in OOS & CAPA reports, as assigned.
• Must be able to obtain traceable, reproducible, and reliable results with limited supervision.
• Routine and non-routine equipment maintenance of analytical instruments.
• Successful completion of proficiency testing samples and initial demonstration of capability to demonstrate competence as required for certifications or customer requests.
• Participate in the revision of existing procedures and the drafting of new procedures under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
• B.S. Degree with at least two years of analytical laboratory experience is required.
• Must have experience with analytical techniques including, but not limited to: HPLC, GCMS, LCMS, & ICMPS
• Proficient with current computer systems including Microsoft office
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Hands on experience with in organic extraction, analytical chemistry techniques, and product development
• ISO 17025 experience