Do you want to partner with a pharmaceutical manufacturing company that takes pride in its’ workplace environment, actively seeks out and applies constructive feedback to better SOP’s and provides excellent benefits to its’ employees?
We are in immediate need of a Supply Chain Manager to direct the organization’s overall supply chain operations, including, purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods. This position will be heavily focused on procurement, and therefore needs a candidate who has strong experience in procurement activities for a pharmaceutical company. We need someone well versed in working in an FDA regulated environment and experience purchasing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API).
• Implement best practices in procurement and strategic sourcing.
• Identify and qualify suppliers of materials, equipment, and/or supplies.
• Lead material cost reduction efforts, pricing negotiations, delivery and other issues with suppliers.
• Ensure all locations have the components, equipment, and supplies needed to meet production goals and manage those in a controlled environment.
• Provide leadership that includes performance management, mentorship, hiring, development and training for retention.
• Manage physical inventory counts, data, and system reconciliation at all locations.
• Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function.
• Develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
• Evaluate past performance data and forecast needs and production scheduling.
• Supervise Supply Chain Staff for two facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Pharmaceutical background preferred
• Multiple site experience
• Proven negotiation skills
• Regulated industry background preferred
• 6+ years of related management experience is required
• APICs/CPIM certification strongly desired
• Working knowledge of cGMP guidelines/standards
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.