INTERNATIONAL OA/DA COORDINATOR
The International OA/DA Coordinator is directly responsible for the performance of their duties with their primary accountability being to effectively act as liaison between the International Customer Service Department, UniGroup Worldwide, Overseas and Domestic Agents, Shippers and various branch departments to ensure a smooth relocation process that meets with customer and account expectation. This position will coordinate all international origin and de...
1. Answer multiple incoming telephone lines, email and live chat for sales, information, and operator functions
2. Directly enter orders onto computer system
3. Enter mail orders into the system after accounting has processed the payment
4. Provide basic information regarding a customer order history including, but not limited to:
When an order shipped
How it was shipped
If there are any credits (A/R’s)
5. Assist customers in selecting merchandise
This position is responsible for our operational and financial compliance in all of our retail locations. This position communicates with executives, customers and associates helping us to resolve issues related to inaccurate pricing and weights and measures audits and, just as important, determines root causes of inconsistencies in execution and creates determines short term and long term resolution.
Focus on retail operations metrics, drive compliance, reporting,...