Take and process orders and address all customer inquiries and complaints.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Place orders on timely basis for customer needs and plant production schedule
Process purchase orders
Manage and maintain the inventory levels on all required inventoried items
Update and maintain the required reports to customers on a daily basis
Forward confirmations – Order Acknowledgements, ASN, and COA’s
Handle customer complaints, questions an...
Scotts Valley company is hiring immediately for a Purchasing agent
• Purchasing for Operations and R&D including inventory and non inventory parts (both generic and custom), hardware, production tools, lab equipment and facility supplies in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Follows written procedures to enter Purchase Orders within ERP system.
• Support successful execution of production timelines by regularly monitoring Purchase Requisitions, ensuring that all required parts ...
Fun company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to join the growing team!
Below are some required skills, this position will require a lot of filing.
Requires a good understanding of accounting and good oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers and other departments in the organization
Additionally- will be responsible for both full-cycle AR and AP for a second company
Process daily credit card payments
Check bank dail...
Reports to: Office Manager
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Tax Preparer will be responsible for writeup of revenues and expenditures for small businesses including sole proprietorship, partnerships and corporations. Responsible for preparing federal and state tax returns of individuals and businesses: also prepares other tax filings (sales, payroll, excise, et.al).
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to re...
Bilingual is a must,
For this opportunity we are seeking a candidate with excellent organizational abilities; detail-oriented; has good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; and models our core values. The ideal candidate will have two years' experience supporting sales or supply ideally in a agricultural business and can stay motivated with repetitive data-entry tasks.
Sr. AP Accountant or Supervisor.
Ideally, someone with in-depth hands on working experience and also having some supervisory experience will be greatly helpful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process high volume of accounts payable data entry with verifications and GL coding, maintain the profiles of vendors in the accounting system
• Process high volume PO and non-PO related vendor invoices in SAP. Review and match PO, packing slips and vendor invoices before making pa...
Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
Compile and sort invoices and checks.