Take and process orders and address all customer inquiries and complaints.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Place orders on timely basis for customer needs and plant production schedule
Process purchase orders
Manage and maintain the inventory levels on all required inventoried items
Update and maintain the required reports to customers on a daily basis
Forward confirmations – Order Acknowledgements, ASN, and COA’s
Handle customer complaints, questions an...
Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk
Some accounting or payroll experience in an agriculture office is preferred. Fully bilingual in Spanish and English is a must. The person must be pleasant enough and well spoken to be a receptionist, without being too loud or chatty. It can be a bright, trainable person that has some data entry experience, has worked with excel and 10-key expertise. We need someone good with numbers and that will be accurate. Famous experience is a plus.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR
Cash and Check Deposits
• Prepare checks for deposit; scan for accounting files and bank deposits
• File and post customer checks; ACH and wires to customer accounts
• Responsible for collection efforts/calls for AR portfolio
• Reissue invoices for customer past due
• Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
• Develop strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-offs
• Prepare reports and commun...
Bilingual is a must,
For this opportunity we are seeking a candidate with excellent organizational abilities; detail-oriented; has good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; and models our core values. The ideal candidate will have two years' experience supporting sales or supply ideally in a agricultural business and can stay motivated with repetitive data-entry tasks.