Call our Batesville office at 870.569.8084 or Click Apply Now!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability available within the first few weeks of employment.
These Career Opportunities are considered Temp-to-Hire, meaning that conversion to full time employment with client company can occur after 520 hours probationary period.
- Perform pre-painting activities on parts in preparation for painting/assembling.
- Apply a variety of industrial coatings to fabricated metal products.
- Responsible for the application of industrial coatings in confined spaces.
- Assist in appropriately arranging large objects for the purpose of moving them in the process of applying coatings.
- Responsible for lifting, stacking, and transporting all painted goods to the proper location for inventory storage.
- Must be able to use basic tools and equipment to ensure operation moves correctly.
- Adhere to all OSHA procedures with respect to the storage and handling of materials in the area.
- Responsible for reporting malfunctions of equipment to supervisor. Must be able to contribute their effort to group tasks and goals.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Hot temperature work environment.
- Lift 30lbs repeatedly