Heber Springs, AR
• Operation of forging equipment, trim presses, and verify pre-heat furnace as required to produce quality component parts.
• Ability to adjust touch up parts on an automated forge cell.
• Use of specialized measuring equipment to verify tooling and to measure parts for conformance to customer specs.
• Operators will be trained to perform all functions assigned in the production area.
• Ability to work in an uncomfortable “high temperature, stress environment” while meeting all production requirements.
• Physical capability to lift from 3 up 30 pounds in various repetitions, This position is very active and requires standing all day.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Proficient math skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Very handy person and organized
1st Shift; 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
2nd Shift; 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM
3rd Shift; 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM
- High School Diploma / GED