Heber Springs, AR
- Manufacturing of Wooden Pallets and Custom Shipping Crates.
- Assemblers read blueprints and build sub-assemblies of crates. Sawyers cut and band lumber to specified dimensions.
- Nail gun and/or chop saw experience highly recommended.
- Blueprint reading experience recommended.
- Frequent lifting and nail gun operation.
- Experience in using saws, nail guns, tape measure and banding equipment is a plus but not required.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Overtime Available.
Breaks:10 Minute Break Every 2 Hours (Climate Control Breakroom)
Thermal Destratification for proper Air Flow during summer temperatures.
Growth Opportunity Available Within The Company