El Dorado, AR
• Responsible for efficient and timely staging, loading and shipping of outbound shipments and receipt of inbound shipments (raw materials, packaging, etc.)
• Properly unload trucks of incoming material.
• Preparation of materials (labeling, stretchwrap, etc.); perform final visual check of all outgoing shipments.
• Load trucks and containers with customer orders; follow proper load configurations dependent on material, quantity, and weight distribution; utilize appropriate dunnage to eliminate damage in shipment.
• Complete required shipment paperwork to accompany each load.
• Good housekeeping practices.
• Show initiative and make suggestions for process improvement.
• Proactively communicate process discrepancies.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Qualified forklift operator
• Good math and reading skills, organization skills
• Must have good communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Work with minimal supervision
• Must be willing to work overtime and callouts
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Must support and adhere to company policies and procedures
• Clean criminal background
- Forklift experience required