Heber Springs, AR
Operator will have training to qualify in the operation, coordinating several tasks in such a manner to maximize production while safely maintaining specific procedures and quality of steel core conduit.
The duties for the position will include but not limited to the following.
- Learn to interact with computer controls to operate machine/work cell.
- Learn to troubleshoot, debug, and maintain the machining process with the cell to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Learn to coordinate material handling, production with other operators on the line to ensure a continuous production process.
- Learn to maintain material levels for all levels of operation.
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading of metal materials and finished goods.
- Operate a variety of CNC equipment and robots to perform precision machining of component parts in accordance with procedure.
- Must be able to work under supervision and maintain ongoing communication with the supervisor and peers through verbal instruction and reports
- This position is very active and requires standing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items 25
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time positions are available. Second and third shift(s).