Batesville Area - Call our Batesville office at 870.569.8084 or Click Apply Now!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability available within the first few weeks of employment.
These Career Opportunities are considered Temp-to-Hire, meaning that conversion to full time employment with client company can occur after 520 hours probationary period.
Must have the following qualification;
- Knowledge of how to communicate with patrons, taking water test, and all skills related to the required American Red Cross or equally rated (YMCA, Ellis, American lifeguard) Certifications
- Swimming hazards
- Lifeguard training techniques
- First Aid and Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Techniques and principles of swimming instruction
- Some knowledge of supervision and evaluation of staff
- Up-to-date- Life, guard, CPR/AED, and First Aid Certifications or be able to achieve Certification by start date
If interested please call our Batesville office at 870.569.8084 for job duties;