Chicken Breast Debone - George's Poultry Plant, Batesville Area - Call 870-569-8084 - Click on Apply Now at apply.esa-staffing.com
Indemnity Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability available within the first few weeks of employment.
These Career Opportunities are considered Temp-to-Hire, meaning that conversion to full time employment with client company can occur after 480 Hour probationary period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Whole Leg Debone - Pulls skin off of whole legs and debones whole legs with knife at leg deboning station.
- No lifting.
- Thigh Debone - Debones thighs with knife at thigh deboning station. Pulls skin off of thighs when necessary. No lifting.
- Work in different areas of the poultry processing plant this includes first processing, debone and/or second processing
- Work in a rotation of different position on a line or between departments
- Work at a pace to ensure production flow is maintained Maintain a safe work environment Maintain satisfactory attendance and job performance in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Employees are placing the whole birds in a bag as they are coming down the line, running a scale, grading birds, and palletizing.
- The General Labor Production role is responsible for safely and efficiently performing various duties within the production plant floor to ensure daily operational business needs are met.
- General Labor Production team members may have to rotate between departments and/or workstations.
- Cold, damp wet environment with temperatures ranging from 40 to 90 degrees
- Work while wearing and utilizing required PPE Stand/walk 100% of work day Exposure to varying noise levels
- Bend, stoop and lift various weights as needed Climb stairs, frequently stoop, kneel, and/or bend
- Exposure to strong raw and rendering odors
- Exposure to spice odors and/or chemical odors
- Bending, twisting, stacking, pushing and standing for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists Repetitive motion Ability to safely use a knife, scissors, or other sharp tools Ability to tolerate spice and rendering smells
- All other duties as assigned
- No experience necessary