Heber Springs, AR
Casting Machine Operator
Mon - Friday
Part Time and Full Time Available
- Operate or tend metal molding, casting, or core making machines to mold or cast metal products. .
• Operate permanent mold casting machines to produce quality castings to specification
• Set up molds and operate permanent mold casting machine
• Assist on set-ups
• Tend furnaces - load and charge to maintain temperatures
• Inspect pieces
• Pour metal into molds, vary pouring procedures/timing to compensate for material and mold condition
• Follow detail process sheets for methods and sequences to close and pour molten metal at proper temperatures, flow rates and cycle time to obtain sound castings
• Ability to work in an uncomfortable “high temperature, stress environment” while meeting all production requirements
• Physical capability to lift from up 50 pounds in various repetitions, This position is very active and requires standing all day.
• Other job duties as assigned. Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalency