Heber Springs, AR
The duties for the position will include but not limited to the following.
- The responsibility to ensure that the heat treat area and equipment is run to process conditions and that quality component parts are being produced.
- Schedule loading, transfer, and unloading of racks, also load or unload component parts.
- Monitor settings for correct temperature and assemble heat treat stamps.
- Ensure the quench tank is at the proper water level and temperature.
- Physical capability to lift from 3 up 30 pounds in various repetitions, This position is very active and requires standing all day.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time positions Second and Third shift(s).
- High School Diploma / GED