- Comply with Gulf Rice Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) at all times. Inspect the equipment below for proper operation and clean as needed throughout the shift.
- 3rd Brake Whiteners; a) Open the doors on each 3rd Brake Whitener and clean the screens using compressed air. b) Inspect the screens for wear and holes and report any damage to the miller. c) Remove any bran build-up present in the screens and on the machine.
- Water Polisher; a) Open the doors on each water polisher and clean screens using compressed air. b) Remove any bran build-up present in the screens and on the machine. c) Inspect each screen for wear and holes and report any damage to the miller. d) Inspect for water leaks and reports any leakage to the miller.
- Magnets; a) Close the gate to each machine, one at a time, and clean each magnet. b) Place the metal which was collected into a plastic bag with the date and identification of the machine it came from. c) Clean the Fancy scale magnet and collect the items found in a plastic bag with the date and identification of the machine it came from. d) Turn in the items collected from the magnets to the miller for review.
- Assist with clean out of designated machines whenever cleaning for product change-overs is required.
- Maintain housekeeping/cleanliness in the areas where assigned.
- Perform assigned sanitation tasks to fulfill the requirements of the Master Sanitation Schedule.