Unloader Receiving Department
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To unload and stage incoming shipments in preparation for the Receiving and Putaway process.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Ensures information on bills of lading matches trailer and container to be unloaded.
2. Adheres to standard operating procedure for full pallet and container unloading.
3. Breaks down load and ensures like items are placed on appropriate pallet.
4. Transports completed pallets and bulk products to desig...
The Palletizer will Operate console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products. Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
• Observes packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging, and presses console buttons to deflect packages to predeterm...
Must have the ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
Must have experience on:
sit down forklift for one year
Reach truck forklift for one year
Cherry picker forklift for a minimum of two years
experience using an rf scanner
experience order pulling
This person will report to the shift manager
must comply with safety requirements
Pick and Pack
Job Type: Full time (560 hours temp-to-hire)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p
Pay rate: $12 hour
Reports to inventory control lead
Pulls and packs (pick and pack) product based on daily order
Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
Keeps products separate, organized, and in good rotation
Monitors product quality frequently, report problems and safety issues
Follows good manufacturing practices
The Forklift Operators will transport materials throughout the warehouse, load and unload materials as needed, and use other equipment including RF scanners as needed. The job is usually performed under supervision while following defined procedures.
This position will require you to be able to consistently lift 40+ pounds throughout the day.
You will need to have experience operating any of the following kinds of forklifts: