Role and Responsibility
The Inventory Manager develops, creates, delegates and manages the processes and KPI’s associated with the maintenance of perpetual inventory at. This includes developing functional and departmental policies, forecasting staffing needs. The manager engages in cross-departmental meetings to research and analyze opportunities for process improvement in the pursuit of maintaining a secure and accurate inventory. The employee must be able to multi-task in a hands on, fast-...
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including scheudling shipments, back-up FTZ administration, warehouse administration, shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling orders, and warehouse cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist warehouse group leader as necessary
• Assist with the scheduling of container deliveries with broker
• Route outbound shipments as neede...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Communicate with customer in a timely and professional manner
• Review, validate and approve EDI suggestions as soon as possible after EDI transmittal.
• Review, validate and manually maintain customer orders that are non-EDI
• Maintain all customer supplier portals per customer requirements
• Keep management aware of the latest priorities and schedules. Keep Planners informed abou...
Purchasing Coordinator – Bilingual Job Description
Internet Service's Corporation is looking for a Bilingual Purchasing Coordinator to be a member of the Customer Service Team. The incumbent will be mainly responsible for routine and impromptu purchases made by the company from its affiliated vendors. This position will also be a front line representative for InterNET via phone by taking call-ins from customers, answering questions covering a broad range of areas.
·Preparing and proce...
• Provide administrative support.
• Receive budget requests from staff and bring to executive for approval.
• Maintain files
• Orders supplies
• Maintains schedules for executives
• Assist with organization, set up and breakdown of meetings as needed.
• Serve as back up in verifying time sheets for staff.
• Create and maintain forms as needed
• Provide back up for CHA switchboard
• Other duties as assigned.
• Embraces a culture of continuous Quality Imp...
The Production Supervisor shall be responsible for maintaining and ensuring all aspect of productions are being met per cGMP. As required, Food, Cosmetic and OTC finished goods manufactured must adhere to policies and procedures. This individual serves as a liaison between internal departments by communicating concerns, needs and demands per the daily schedule. The Production Supervisor shall also be responsible for managing and maintaining personnel by ensuring the safety, pur...
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates to join a growing company in the fast pace staffing industry. We are looking to invest in individual with “go-getter “mentalities. Someone who is ready to hit-the-ground running.
We are currently hiring for Recruiters, On-site Recruiters, and Sourcers for all our locations. Qualified candidates will manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and hiring candidates.
We are excited to offer the following:
• Competitive Pa...
The Administrative Assistant will operate office supplies, answer telephones, take messages, maintain office systems, and respond to all office requests. They will perform other clerical duties, as assigned. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, previous clerical and professional experience, and strong attention to detail.
Operate office supplies, such as printers, copiers, scanners, computers, and computer software