The Forklift Operators will transport materials throughout the warehouse, load and unload materials as needed, and use other equipment including RF scanners as needed. The job is usually performed under supervision while following defined procedures.
This position will require you to be able to consistently lift 40+ pounds throughout the day.
You will need to have experience operating any of the following kinds of forklifts:
Beverage Refurb Tech $13.00-$14.00 hourly
• Utilize hand tools, power tools, testing equipment, diagrams, and schematics to disassemble, reassemble quality beverage equipment and the related parts.
• Perform multiple quality assurance tests on each unit and the related parts ensuring that the company, departmental, and industry standards are met.
• Retain instructional information.
• Achieve established individual, team, and departmental goals.
• Comprehend and complete...
Sit Down Forklift Driver Needed
Monday - Thursday - 10 hour shifts
This position will be setting up a new warehouse in Hildebran
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation and care of forklift in a safe manner. Must be qualified to properly operate the forklift.
• Complete and document a forklift inspection form before start of shift and when operating a new forklift and turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
• Locate stock before the start of the run.
The Palletizer will Operate console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products. Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
• Observes packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging, and presses console buttons to deflect packages to predeterm...