The Forklift Operators will transport materials throughout the warehouse, load and unload materials as needed, and use other equipment including RF scanners as needed. The job is usually performed under supervision while following defined procedures.
This position will require you to be able to consistently lift 40+ pounds throughout the day.
You will need to have experience operating any of the following kinds of forklifts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Communicate with customer in a timely and professional manner
• Review, validate and approve EDI suggestions as soon as possible after EDI transmittal.
• Review, validate and manually maintain customer orders that are non-EDI
• Maintain all customer supplier portals per customer requirements
• Keep management aware of the latest priorities and schedules. Keep Planners informed abou...
We are in need of the following: Customer Service Representative II
Please send any applicants my way. $18 p/hr.
Customer Service Representative II -Job Description
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all, including co-workers, supervisors and colleagues from other depts.
• Creates job orders that come in for the warehouse’s kitting area.
• Manages 3PL accounts including order look up, tracking, proof of delivery, bill of laden, order status etc.
The Palletizer will Operate console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products. Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
• Observes packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging, and presses console buttons to deflect packages to predeterm...
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including scheudling shipments, back-up FTZ administration, warehouse administration, shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling orders, and warehouse cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist warehouse group leader as necessary
• Assist with the scheduling of container deliveries with broker
• Route outbound shipments as neede...
Transportation Clerk that will assist in our Transportation Office with dispatching routes, handling driver paperwork, interacting with the drivers, and answering the telephone. They need to be upbeat and not meek and mild. Although it is in the office environment, they do spend a lot of their shift on their feet working at the dispatch window and interacting with the drivers as they dispatch and return from their routes.
The hours are as follows:
Approximately 30 hours per week for an 8 week period
Close attention to detail
ability to understand written and verbal instruction
Minimum of 1 year experience with data entry
experience with Microsoft word, and excel
accurately enter written documents into state platform
INCOME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - Contract position through 12/2021
Essential Functions/Typical Tasks:
Gathering and verifying eligibility information for the purpose of determining applicant/client eligibility for Food and Nutrition, Medicaid, and Work First Family Assistance (WFFA) and Energy programs; scheduling return appointments for clients who are unable to stay to complete the application process; screening clients for emergency Food and Nutrition service, completing required pap...
• Provide administrative support.
• Receive budget requests from staff and bring to executive for approval.
• Maintain files
• Orders supplies
• Maintains schedules for executives
• Assist with organization, set up and breakdown of meetings as needed.
• Serve as back up in verifying time sheets for staff.
• Create and maintain forms as needed
• Provide back up for CHA switchboard
• Other duties as assigned.
• Embraces a culture of continuous Quality Imp...
The Administrative Assistant will operate office supplies, answer telephones, take messages, maintain office systems, and respond to all office requests. They will perform other clerical duties, as assigned. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, previous clerical and professional experience, and strong attention to detail.
Operate office supplies, such as printers, copiers, scanners, computers, and computer software