Northlake , TX
Core Personnel is Hiring! we are seeking for a HR Specialist.
- Administer various HR programs and processes, including but not limited to employee onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, and employee relations.
- Utilize HRIS systems such as Workday
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations, including OSHA guidelines.
- Assist with recruitment efforts by posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and coordinating the hiring process.
- Provide guidance and support to employees regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and files.
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct training sessions for employees on various HR topics.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in food industry preferred
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Thorough knowledge of full-cycle recruitment process
· Experience and aptitude with HRIS, preferably with Workday
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven analytical capabilities, strategic thinking and business acumen
· Strong research, problem solving, and project management skills
· Sound general knowledge of HR practices, policies, procedures and programs
· Strong customer service, relationship building, problem solving and follow-up skills
· Thorough knowledge of current trends and issues in Human Resources Management and Talent Acquisition
SHIFT: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
PAY: $23-$27 HR
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour