Fort Worth, TX
- Oversee and participate in the construction process to complete projects awarded in a timely and economical manner.
- Report to and counsel with the Lead Project Superintendent to successfully implement construction plans.
- Direct and assign team members on specific tasks to complete the scope of work.
- Operate hand tools (shovels, rakes, sod machines, drills, etc.) to complete construction and renovation projects.
- Receive training and operate tractors, skid steers, and other mid-to-large size construction equipment to complete projects as needed.
- Train crew members on project specifics, equipment operation, and safety procedures.
- Complete Daily Activity Reports via smartphone/laptop to account for each day’s progress.
***Select Fort Worth Branch when applying
Pay Rate $20-25