Need at least 1 year of experience.
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.cpoftexas.com (Please make sure to choose the Mesquite Branch)
For additional info please call 469-872-0000