Broken Arrow, OK
Position: 1st Shift Quality Inspector
Pay Rate/Range: $20- $23/hr DOE
Candidates will have a min of 1 year working ASME experience with an industrial environment as a Quality Inspector. Will inspect raw materials and components received from Vendors, Customers and/or fabricated in the shop meet the engineering requirements and regulatory authorities. Maintain calibration of testing, measuring, and monitoring equipment. Experience with dye penetrant required. Input data as needed to document tasks performed.
High School or GED equivalent. Candidates interested in company-sponsored GED program will be considered. You will have a respectful approach to working with others and prior experience with the following:
- 3 years minimum experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of metal fabrication, fork-lift use, and crane use are desired.
- Must be able to pass certification for fork-lifts and cranes
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently (self-directed) and with others as part of a team.
- Must be capable to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
Physical Requirements (lifting, climbing, standing, equipment and/or motor vehicle use). Lifting raw materials, assemblies, and equipment using lifts, or manually up to 50 lbs. Environmental Factors (hazardous materials, work location, work surfaces, exposure): Requires Steel Toed Boots.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Shift/Schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-4:30pm with Saturday OT as required